Effectively managing your facility’s energy use and costs can help you gain a key competitive advantage. Energy management is not only good for your bottom line, but it can also help reduce your carbon footprint and demonstrate a commitment to sustainability that many industrial corporations demand from their suppliers.
Whether you have a single facility or many, and regardless of your industry, Cascade can help you manage or get your energy consumption and costs under control. With 20 years of industrial energy efficiency experience, Cascade has the skills and hands-on expertise to analyze systems and processes, identify opportunities, and deliver savings. Cascade customers who have implemented multi-year, energy management programs show continuous improvement with 20-30% reductions in annual energy spend.
Our corporate services include:
- Analysis of a single capital project
- Hands-on tune-ups for a process or facility
- Energy monitoring for a single facility, or your entire enterprise
- Training and coaching for your employees, so they can find energy efficiency opportunities
- Corporate-wide strategic energy management programs
- Carbon tracking and reporting
Find out more about what Cascade can do for you. We invite you to explore some, or all, of the content linked to this page, contact us at 1.866.321.4573, or click the email link below.