Processing, storing, and distributing food takes energy–lots of it. Energy is one of the largest expenses for companies in this field, and industrial refrigeration represents one of the largest slices of that energy pie.
Having optimized energy efficiency for nearly 1,000 industrial and large commercial refrigeration systems, Cascade offers unprecedented experience for food processing, storage, and distribution companies wanting to reduce costs and improve sustainability:
- We are experts on a full range of system types ranging from the most complicated central systems to the simplest packaged systems.
- We understand refrigeration at the industrial level from both theoretical and practical levels.
- We can help with a brand new system or a vintage system.
- We understand the details and energy implications of all the individual components that make up a system. And, more importantly, from an energy standpoint, we understand how those individual pieces work together as a system and how the details of control can impact energy performance.
- We know how to reduce refrigeration loads to magnify savings.
Cascade can optimize the energy efficiency of your existing refrigeration systems—often at little or no capital cost—through facility tune-ups and ongoing energy management programs. Cascade can also help you evaluate and support capital projects and pursue energy incentives and grants.