You may be staying ahead of the competition, but if energy accounts for a significant portion of your monthly operating expenses, a key part of your business strategy should be to gain control of those energy costs. Cascade’s Continuous Energy Improvement (CEI) programs transform your company’s approach to energy efficiency by building the expertise and management systems that will drive energy savings across your entire enterprise, now—and in the future.
CEI will help you:
- Identify your strengths and weakness that impact energy efficiency
- Turn “fixed” energy costs into a managed resource, using tools and strategies for process improvements similar to Six Sigma® or lean manufacturing approaches.
- Ignite company-wide engagement by giving everyone involved a clear stake in the program’s success.
- Standardize energy best practices, and customize a formal energy management plan that can be integrated throughout your organization.
Cascade has worked with industrial facilities since 1993, conducting thousands of energy efficiency projects and more than 50 CEI engagements. We know what works in a CEI program. We will help you design an approach that meets your company’s unique needs.
Our CEI programs combine elements of our Energy Management Services that help to jump-start the program and deliver quick returns. We have the tools and techniques to build significant customer engagement that will drive continued improvement in energy efficiency for many years to come.
Most Cascade CEI programs involve some combination of:
- Implementing Cascade’s Energy Management Assessment to help us tailor a plan that meets your specific requirements.
- Deploying SENSEI™, our energy management platform that tracks performance and significantly reduces the analytical and organizational hurdles to running a successful CEI program.
- Conducting “Quick start” energy efficiency tune-ups that generate early savings, ROI, and enthusiasm.
- Working side-by-side with your operations team as they discover challenges and drive solutions. Our goal in this process is for everyone involved to derive a sense of ownership and engagement.
- Providing a foundation for pursuing ISO 50001, or other certification.
“Based on my experience evaluating strategic energy management programs, I know of only a handful of companies in the country that can deliver a continuous energy improvement program effectively, and Cascade is one of them.”
*This quote references the continuous energy improvement component of the Energy Smart Industrial program, which Cascade Energy delivers on behalf of the Bonneville Power Administration